Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Moberg Group's Operational Efficiency Reviews

E&O audits for 15% Swiss Re/Westport policy premium discount


SwissRe/Westport provides a five-year 10 percent premium credit for completion and compliance with the Review Program. The Moberg Group, specialists in agency management, operations, procedures, E&O loss control and agency acquisitions/mergers are available to perform these reviews.

  • Become more profitable
  • Improve customer service
  • Increase sales
  • Improve use of automation
  • Retain better employees
  • Reduce E&O exposure

As of Jan. 1, 2020, all new Operational Efficiency Reviews are required to include an agency website review for a total 15 percent potential audit credit. Combined with a current 10 percent Risk Management eduction credit, your agency could earn a total of 25 percent in premium savings.



  • Initial on-site review
  • Examines all areas
  • Focuses on people and processes 
  • Develops an Action Plan tailored for your agency
  • Establishes a time table
Ongoing assistance
  • Help with procedures, tools and advice
Follow-up review (6 months later)
  • Focus plan and timetables
  • Review and adjust original plan


(800) 630-2884

Since 1993 The Moberg Group (TMG) has performed E&O Risk Management Audits, Agency Operations, Sales and Management Training and Automation Seminars on an international level. TMG has consulted with many of the top national and regional insurance companies, several thousand independent agencies and brokers to provide a selection of services to meet operational requirements:

E&O Risk Management
Business Planning
Mergers and Acquisition
Agency Valuations
Perpetuation Planning
Workflow Implementation