In addition to our many designation courses, IIABSC offers advanced seminars developed to take your continuing education to the next level with current, relevant topics and in-depth discussions taught by nationally known instructors.
(Keep scrolling for E&O Risk Management & Commercial Liability Coverage Gaps)
Ultimate Account Manager – Modules I & II, + Advanced
Much more than typical customer service training, this series takes an in-depth look at day-to-day issues facing CSRs in their quest to become extraordinary. Includes client management, responding to multiple producers, prioritizing work, E&O pitfalls, etc. (Read "STOP IT! 10 Things to Quit Doing to Improve Service" for a taste of what you can expect)
Each course is approved for 6 hrs. P&C credit. Cost is $155 for members, $175 for nonmembers.
- Three Key Elements of an UAM
- Customer Service Triad
- Workflow Management
- Working with Producers
- Desk management techniques
- Preparing quality submissions
- Performing coverage comparison analysis
- 360° view of the industry
- Tips to improve your efficiency, productivity and attitude
- Advanced desk management techniques
- “Do-not-do list” - 10 things to quit doing & improve service
- Generations at work
- Best Practices of an Ultimate
- Account Manager
- Dealing with conflict and difficult people
E&O Risk Management: Meeting the Challenge of Change
Our seminar looks at E&O risk management from the agency perspective. It addresses the fundamentals of reducing the E&O exposures of today’s ever-changing agency operations, including:
- Understanding duties owed to both carriers and customers,
- Reviewing the most frequent E&O claims using real-life examples,
- Agency defenses such as documentation, disclaimers and consistent procedures,
- Exploring exposures within the agency’s daily operations.
This course qualifies agents for their 10% Loss Control credit on their E&O policies.
Commercial Liability Coverage Gaps & How to Fill Them
– New in 2018 (our new E&O Loss Control seminar)
Errors and omissions by an insurance agent can be extremely costly and damaging to the agent’s and agency’s professional reputation. This course is designed to help insurance agents and brokers prevent many types of errors and omissions involving commercial liability insurance. Agents who successfully complete it will be less likely to be charged with and better able to defend themselves against an error or omission.
This course qualifies agents for their 10 percent Loss Control credit on their E&O policies and examines common problems leading to claims associated with the following types of insurance:
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Umbrella & Excess
The new course is the second in a series of new E&O courses focusing on “knowledge-based” E&O issues. The next topic is Homeowners E&O.
Ultimate Account Manager
Columbia, Oct. 2
Columbia, Oct. 3
each session approved for:
6 hrs. P&C credit
E&O Risk management: Meeting the Challenge of Change
3 hrs. P&C credit
3 hrs. Ethics credit
CL Coverage Gaps and How to Fill Them
filed for 6 hrs. P&C credit