April 26, 2021
Orangeburg Country Club, 2745 Griffith Dr. NW, Orangeburg, SC 29118
The 2021 Young Agents Scholarship Golf Tournament is set for April 26. Like last year, tee times will be scheduled throughout the day and we will be following precautions to ensure a safe and healthy day on the course! Don't miss this chance to get outside, network with your team and stretch your legs!
We look forward to seeing your faces, BUT in order to do that, we ask you to do your part by adhering to and respecting the safety guidelines that OCC & IIABSC will be implementing. Please also note that OCC does not permit ANY outside food or beverage or personal coolers on the course. Anyone who brings these items onto the course will be asked to return them to your vehicle. Food & beverage items can be purchased from OCC.
All participants must be pre-registered. No walk-ups permitted.
Do not delay! Only 60 players spots available & limited hole sponsorships.
Registration is now closed.
THINGS TO KNOW:
All players & sponsors must adhere to tournament rules & safety guidelines implemented by OCC and IIABSC.
Act responsibly i.e. bring your own hand sanitizer, mask, be respectful of others, and maintain proper social distance (6' or more)
Mandated Social Distancing guidelines must be adhered to in the parking lot, on the golf course, and around all buildings. Please don't congregate as groups other than your foursome before, during, or after your rounds. Once your team concludes their 18holes, golfers are encouraged to depart.
- *2 golfers per cart*
- OCC restrooms will be open + cleaned regularly.
- OCC golf shop will be open (balls, gloves, hand sanitizer, etc. available for purchase).
- Do not touch or remove flagsticks from the hole.
- Bunker Rakes have been removed. Prior to playing from a bunker, a player may lift the ball, smooth the sand with his / her hand, and replace the ball. After play, please smooth the sand with your foot or a golf club when leaving the bunker.
- Rain / Lightning - In the event that play is delayed by rain or lightning, OCC asks that players wait in their cars until conditions allow play to resume.
OCC does not permit ANY outside food or beverage or personal coolers on the course. Anyone who brings these items onto the course will be asked to return them to your vehicle. Food & beverage items can be purchased from OCC. All
purchases must be made via credit/debit card – no cash.
- Check-in no earlier than your assigned check-in time at the BLUE Trusted Choice tents at the front of the Clubhouse.
- If you are late or if a player is missing, we will have to skip your tee time and move you to the end OR you may have to start without them.
- Arrivals & tee times are scheduled in 15 min increments with teams starting on #1 and #10.
- Two Beverage Stations will be set-up near the clubhouse for players to fill cart coolers. Each golfer is allotted up to 4 beers per golfer. OCC attendants will be gloved to safely hand out beverages and will track numbers per golfer. Beverage options are Beer, Gatorade, Soda, or water.
** Each cart has a small cooler provided by OCC.
- Bagged Lunches
will be available for pick-up starting at 10 am. Golfers can pick-up upon arrival or on the turn.
- Captains Choice – Maximum strokes per hole is PAR – NO Mulligans.
Tees: Men will play the BLACK; Women will play the RED; and Seniors 65 and older will play the GOLD.
- Rules: You may move the ball one club length but must not move the ball out of its current condition (if the ball is in the rough, it must stay in the rough) All other USGA rules will apply.
- Each team will track their own scores via scorecards provided by OCC and report scores in the pro shop on the turn and end of play. OCC will record scores online and IIABSC will announce winners via email after the tournament.
- Visa Gift Cards will be awarded to the first, second, and third place teams with the lowest net scores (prizes mailed to winners after the tournament).
- InsurPAC donors will be provided with their allotted number of red tees or putting string at check-in by a gloved IIABSC team member. Players with red tees may tee off from the ladies tee. Players with Putting String may use during play to improve a player's lie or void a stroke. At any point, a player may move the ball the length of the string or less, to any desired position. SEE BELOW- must make your donation NOW!
DONATE NOW TO INSURPAC TO BETTER YOUR SCORE PLUS A CHANCE TO WIN A $250 GIFT CARD!!
CLICK HERE TO DONATE
DONATIONS MUST BE MADE BY FRIDAY 4/23 at 12 pm. We are unable to accept any forms onsite in an effort to reduce touchpoints for your safety.
Tournament staff will track donations to ensure the proper amount of drawing entries and prepare red tees and putting string for pick-up at check-in.
$25 donation= ONE RED TEE & ONE PUTTING STRING
$50 donation= TWO RED TEES & TWO PUTTING STRING
$200 donation (TEAM PACKAGE)= EIGHT RED TEES & EIGHT PUTTING STRING. Takes care of yourself and all of your teammates!
Each $25 donation earns you an entry to win the $250 Visa Card; Contributions must be a personal check or personal credit card
Hole Sponsors should check-in starting at 9:15 am and must be set & ready by 10:00 am (scroll down for hole sponsor guidelines).
- Hole Sponsors will be assigned to set-up on various holes and tee boxes throughout the course.
ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE EMAILED TO EACH SPONSOR the week of 4/19.
- OCC will provide a table and two chairs for each sponsor. Sponsors are permitted to bring tents.
- Sponsors are permitted to hand out giveaways but
NO food or beverage.
- OCC requests that handing out of literature be avoided. The exchange of business cards is OK but sponsors must provide their own bowl or method for collecting.
About the Scholarship Fund:
Proceeds benefit the IIABSC Young Agents Scholarship Fund
The Young Agents Scholarship Fund was created in 1993 to support educational leadership and networking opportunities for young agent members of IIABSC. Since its inception, the Young Agents Committee has raised over $25,000 to provide CIC and CISR scholarships, general education classes, sponsorships for IIABSC young agents to attend the IIABA National Legislative Conference, and financial assistance with Young Agents events and conferences.
2021 Sponsorship Options:
Lunch Co-sponsor $700.00
Tournament Winner Prizes $500.00
Beverage Station Sponsor - SOLD!
Premium Hole Sponsor $250.00
Putt for CASH Contest! $1,500.00
GENERAL SPONSOR SUPPORT $250.00
GENERAL SPONSOR SUPPORT $500.00
Prize/Raffle DONATION $0.00
Palmetto Partner Comp Hole Sponsor $0.00
Click below to register for your sponsorship.
REGISTER TO SPONSOR
PALMETTO PARTNER BENEFITS:
- Diamond Palmetto Partners receive one full team (up to 4 players), one Premium Hole Sponsorship (Can set up at the hole if you wish), and Signage listing as you as a tournament sponsor.
- Platinum Palmetto Partners receive one full team (up to 4 players), one Premium Hole Sponsorship (Can set up at the hole if you wish), and Signage listing as you as a tournament sponsor.
- Gold Palmetto Partners receive one full team (up to 4 players), and one Premium Hole Sponsorship (Can set up at the hole if you wish).