MEMBER BENEFIT: FREE ACORD LICENSING
Remember to renew your license in the new year
In 2020, ACORD began charging all forms users a licensing fee. As a member benefit our national association funds ACORD form end user licenses for the majority of member agencies (those with a group gross property/casualty revenue of under $50 million), allowing them to claim these licenses free of charge.
AT A GLANCE:
- IIABA covers the EUL fee of agency members with annual P&C gross revenue of <$50 million accessing ACORD forms via ams or authorized third-party.
- IIABSC members with annual P&C gross revenue <$1 million that do not use an AMS get discounts to access through ACORD Advantage Plus Program.
- Only one representative per agency needs to obtain an ACORD license for the agency. Reps will validate their Big I membership during this annual process.
- Different locations that have the same name only need one license. Different locations with different names or different ams systems will need their own license.
- Agencies do not need to worry about third-party data compliance with ACORD, as no client PII will be accessible.
- National Big I FAQ page includes a FREE 10-minute recorded webinar outlining the entire process. See link below.
More background on ACORD Forms is available at
www.acord.org/forms-faq, and members can also call ACORD directly at (845) 620-1700.
Please contact Anita Trevino with any questions about your agency's online IIABA profile validating your agency's membership.