Personal Umbrella Policy for your clients
If your clients have their auto and homeowners insurance coverage with different carriers theyre probably good candidates for RLIs stand-alone personal umbrella.
RLIs PUP stands atop your existing homeowner and auto insurance to provide an extra layer of personal liability protection. With RLIs PUP program, clients can maintain their auto or home coverage with whatever insurance company they choose, provided they maintain the mandatory minimum underlying coverage limits.
$1-, $2-, $3-, and $5-million liability limits available.
Optional auto underlying limits of $100/300/50,000 available for risks without youthful operators.
- Broad underwriting guidelines allows easy qualifying for the program
- Application is self-underwriting, so you know as soon as completed whether or not qualified for coverage
- Competitive premiums are offered for all coverage limits to keep RLI personal umbrella coverage affordable
RATE CHANGES APPROVED in 2019
Writing a RLI personal umbrella policy is simple using the RLI Online Portal!
- If you do not already have an RLI account, email Tracy Guyette at IIABSC for your login information.
- Go to www.rlipersonalumbrella.com and click "Producer Login" button. Enter login information.
- Complete and submit the online application. (You can also access online quoting tools from the online portal.)
- At the Signature Option, send a secure email to the insured to eSign and pay initial premium online.
SEE TIPS to avoid delays in application processing
FREE marketing materials are available to help advertise these RLI products to your clients (brochures, flyers, posters, buckslips, letter & newsletter templates, etc.).