Personal Umbrella Policy for your clients
If your clients have their auto and homeowners insurance coverage with different carriers they’re probably good candidates for RLI’s stand-alone personal umbrella.
RLI’s PUP stands atop your existing homeowner and auto insurance to provide an extra layer of personal liability protection. With RLI’s PUP program, clients can maintain their auto or home coverage with whatever insurance company they choose, provided they maintain the mandatory minimum underlying coverage limits.
$1-, $2-, $3-, and $5-million liability limits available
Optional auto underlying limits of $100/300/50,000 available for risks without youthful operators.
- Broad underwriting guidelines allows easy qualifying for the program
- Application is self-underwriting, so you know as soon as completed whether or not qualified for coverage
- Competitive premiums are offered for all coverage limits to keep RLI personal umbrella coverage affordable
Writing a RLI personal umbrella policy is simple!
- Go to www.rlipersonalumbrella.com and use the online tools for quoting and download an application.
- To bind, send in completed application with premium check to our office at IIABSC; 800 Gracern Rd.; Columbia, SC 29210-7693.
SEE TIPS to avoid delays in application processing
FREE marketing materials are available to help advertise these RLI products to your clients (brochures, flyers, posters, buckslips, letter & newsletter templates, etc.).