Tips to avoid delays in your RLI PUP application
- All questions must be answered. The driver information on page 4 must have an answer in every field. The information on page 4 must match the answers given throughout the application. (ex: 1 accident listed on page 1 must match 1 accident listed on page 4)
- All marked out corrections/changes to the application must be initialed and dated by the insured.
- App must be received within 10 days of the effective date for the policy to be issued with the requested date. Please be sure to complete the requested effective date field.
- For autos that are covered at the Limit "C" ($100,000BI/$300,000BI/$50,000PD), there are a different set of rates.
- For drivers under age 22- auto limit "A" must be carried.
- Drivers licensed less than one year will be rated as PUP special with a $100 charge.
- Drivers age 20-21 & 80+ with an incident will be rated as PUP special with a $100 charge.
- Excess UM/UIM coverage is $150 per listed driver. Underlying UM/UIM limits must match the underlying BI/PD limits. Limit "C" is not eligible for excess UM/UIM coverage.