Key Selective Benefits
- Third largest WYO company
- 41st largest P&C company
- Rated A (Excellent) or better by A.M. Best Company, Inc. for more than 89 consecutive years.
- Offers a unique “high-tech", “high-touch" business model that powerfully combines a unique field-based underwriting and insurance claims model with leading edge agency automation technology
- A super regional carrier with national capacity for flood
- Trusted Choice company partner
Superior ServiceSelective provides a level of service that makes the flood policy quoting and issuance process easier and less frustrating. The Selective/Big "I" Flood program puts an emphasis not only on customer service, but also on education through dedicated territory managers and underwriting teams.
If you are interested in "rolling over" your current book of flood business, contact Selective flood territory manager Wendy Sullivan, (864) 504-1402. Selectives flood territorial managers are located throughout the country and can assist you in rolling your flood book, provide flood CE approved classes and much more.
Risk Rating 2.0
Selective has the info you need to get up-to-date on FEMA's introduction of the new National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Risk Rating 2.0, for new business on Oct. 1, 2021.
Visit the Risk Rating 2.0 section on Selective's website for an overview of available resources including upcoming free training sessions.
Dedicated Big I Flood Benefits
Selective has created a portfolio of services and products dedicated to agents writing flood insurance through Big "I" Flood. The package provides two levels of benefits based on written premium volume. Both versions consist of competitive commissions, direct access to flood professionals through ‘Flood Chat’, a comprehensive flood resource center, and Flood Perks, a collection of discounts on goods and services to help clients reduce the risk of loss or provide assistance in event of a claim. Log into Big "I" Flood to learn more.