How do I register my agency for Big "I" Markets?
Registration is done online through links ("Click here to Register or Update Registration Online!") on the Big "I" Markets homepage, above the login area.
You will need your agency Tax ID number, E&O policy information and agency license number. You will also need the email addresses and producer/ broker licenses of each user. You must have a brokers license to use Big “I” Markets.
First you must designate someone from your agency as the System Administrator, which is the person who should complete the online registration process. This person must be marked as an Organization Admin in our general Big “I” online system, meaning they can add or delete users to your agency’s online profile. (Contact our Director of Communications or Insurance Programs if you need to designate a user in your agency as an Organization Admin.)
To register, System Administrators should:
- Go to www.bigimarkets.com and click on “Click here to register online.”
- Enter your Big “I” username and password.
- Enter agency contact information
- Enter agency structure and license information
- Enter E&O information
- Answer the seven background information questions. Answering “Yes” to any of these questions will stop the online registration process, but it doesn’t necessarily mean you cannot use BIM. A BIM team member will contact you for more information.
- Enter user information. Click “Edit” next to the name of each user and enter his or her producer and broker license information.
- Enter flood information. Clicking “No” for either question will not prevent you from using the Big “I” Flood program in the future.
- Sign the agreement. We encourage you to print out the agreement.
- Enter your initials in the box at the bottom and click “Accept.”
You will then be prompted to send an email to everyone in your agency, after which you will automatically be directed to the Big “I” Markets login page. You can use the same login and password.
I tried to register my Agency and was told I don’t have Administrator Rights.
Agency information is initially entered with only one person authorized to register the agency. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll update your individual profile with the proper authorization.
Producer role isn't activated
(i.e. we do not have your Agent license information).
Click on "Home" at the top of page.
If you see a box headed by "Big I Markets Activity Summary", then you are active as a Producer. Check to make sure the product isn’t discontinued or handled by your state association, then give us a call at 800-221-7917.
If you do not see this box then we need your license information. You may fax it to 703-995-4406. Be sure to identify your agency by name and address to avoid delay.