Big "I" Flood/Selective Celebrate 20 years with Benefits Package
Two levels of benefits based on written premium volume
Big “I” Flood and Selective Insurance Company of America are proud to celebrate twenty years of partnership and mutually dedicated service to Big “I” agents and their consumer clients.
To mark the 20-year Big I Advantage® and Selective Flood partnership, Selective has created a package of benefits unique to agents writing with Selective through Big “I” Flood. These services are available to both current and new Big "I" Flood agents.
Agents are eligible for two levels of benefits, Basic or Concierge, based on written premium volume. Both levels enjoy:
- Competitive commissions.
- Instant access to flood professionals by using the ‘Flood Chat’ feature (access on national benefits page).
- Access to the Selective Flood Resource Center for support in selling NFIP coverage and to help agents better prepare clients for the storm ahead. Material includes NFIP training materials & courses, NFIP forms & documents, claims forms, videos and outreach materials.
- Selective Perks Program, providing discounts on goods and services to help your clients reduce the risk of loss or provide assistance in event of a claim.
Agents who qualify for the Concierge level will also have access to:
- Higher levels of commission.
- New business incentives.
- Direct access to a dedicated Concierge-level underwriting team.
- Agent development courses tailored to educate your staff.
- Co-op advertising grants to promote flood awareness to consumers and businesses.
Log into Big "I" Flood or contact Southeast Selective Southern Territory Manager Wendy Sullivan
, (864) 504-1402, to learn more.