NEW MEMBER BENEFIT: Complementary ACORD license
National association to pay ACORD fees for members with gross revenue under $50 million
On January 1, 2020, ACORD will begin charging all users of ACORD forms a fee. Our national association has announced that it will fund ACORD form end user licenses for the majority of member agencies (with a group gross property/casualty revenue of under $50 million), allowing them to claim these licenses free of charge.
Please contact Anita Trevino with any questions about your agency's online IIABA profile validating your agency's membership.
AT A GLANCE:
- IIABA is covering the EUL fee of agency members with annual P&C gross revenue of <$50 million accessing ACORD forms via ams or authorized third-party.
- IIABA members get discounts to access through ACORD Advantage Plus Program (for non-ams users with annual P&C gross revenue <$1 million).
- Only one representative per agency needs to obtain an ACORD license for the agency. Reps will validate their Big I membership during this annual process.
- Different locations that have the same name only need one license. Different locations with different names or different ams systems will need their own license.
- Agencies do not need to worry about third-party data compliance with ACORD, as no client PII will be accessible.
What if I have questions or need further help?
More background on ACORD Forms is available at www.acord.org/forms-faq, and members can also call ACORD directly at (845) 620-1700.